You like one of our models but want to add your personal touch?
Whether it's through an interior redesign, the addition of a fireplace, a change in the type of foundation and much more, tell us about your needs and it will be our pleasure to create a project in your image from a existing plan!
* This process takes about 4 to 8 weeks
It is during the first meeting, which lasts approximately one hour, that we will take the time to clearly identify your needs and discuss the changes you wish to make to the plans. We can also advise you on certain points and enlighten you in your choices if necessary.
Now is the time for us to make the changes! You will have access to preliminary plans and, if desired, a 3D preview of your future home with your integrated requests.
This is when we will present the customized plans. It will then be time for you to let us know if the proposed plans suit you or if we need to modify other elements.
Once you have approved the version of the plan that suits you, we will produce the plans for city permits, as well as the plans for construction.
Now that you have everything in hand, it's time to build! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need references of reliable contractors in your area!
- CONSTRUCTION PLANS FOR EACH FLOOR
- CROSS SECTIONS
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
* These documents are mandatory and can be used for building permits and construction in Quebec. Some restrictions might apply for other provinces - contact us for more informations.
- IMPLANTATION PLAN
- ELECTRICAL PLANS
- PLUMBER PLANS
- FINISHES PLAN
- CUSTOMISED FURNITURE AND KITCHEN PLANS
- EXTRA 3D RENDERINGS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR MATERIAL SELECTION
- SHOPPING LIST (FURNITURE, DECORATIONS, ETC.)
* The elements mentioned are not mandatory but can be added on for an extra cost. Contact us for more details.
EACH PROJECT IS UNIQUE!
OUR PRICING DEDENDS ON THE QUANTITY AND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CHANGES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MALE, OR IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE PROCESS. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.